(This article is about ScanWritr for Windows Phone. Read how to convert to PDF on Android and iOS)
ScanWritr is able to open various file formats, including pretty much every popular (and even some less popular) word processor formats. Let’s see how you can convert documents to PDF using ScanWritr mobile on Windows Phone:
● Navigate to ScanWritr’s gallery
➢ You see a list of existing documents/folders
● Select the desired page of the document by clicking the ‘multiselect’ icon ( in the right part of the bottom of your screen) and tapping the desired page
➢ A checkmark in the upper right corner of the selected page appears, as well as the number ‘1’ in the middle of the page, indicating the number of pages you have selected
● You can now tap to select another page or proceed to the next step
➢ You can reselect the pages in different order simply by taping the blue squares again
● Tap the ‘share pdf’ icon in the right lower part of your screen
➢ A dialog box appears, asking you to choose desired medium
● Tap on “Upload to Cloud”
➢ Another screen appears, asking you to choose to save it as original document, as an album or a review (the second two options are PDF templates)
● Tap on “Original document”
➢ A list of cloud upload options appears
● Choose your preferred cloud service to share the document by tapping on it.
The document is now converted and safely stored. Since the conversion service happens in the cloud, you need to make sure your mobile device has a data connection turned on.